A western red cedar fence.
An exterior view of some recently reinstalled windows.
Two restored and freshly painted windows.
A custom headstone being machine inscribed.
A custom headstone installed in a cemetery.
This dresser was originally a biege color. Here is a look at it after staining and a satin finish coating.
This bombe was repaired to make its drawers fully functional. Afterwards, the surface was stained and refinished.
This table has a marred section on its left side. It was eventually given a treatment and polishing on site.
A lithograph that was carefully cleaned.
A curio cabinet part way through its refinishing process. This piece has been stained and is awaiting a satin finish.
During a recent renovation project, Heritage removed, repaired, refinished, and reinstalled the windows at the Peoria Women's Club. That's a lot of R's.
An oval coffee table after being refinished.
A member of Heritage's staff carefully washing a monument at the Dickeyville Grotto. The thousands of chunks of material that comprise these shrines are fragile.
This end table was refinished to a rich brown color.
Here is a look at a stained glass window frame being painted. The edges of the glass are covered with painter's tape to prevent any spillover.
A dining room table being sanded as part of the wood stripping process.
A house door near the end of its finishing process.
A window of Jesus Christ the Good Shepard is in storage prior to a restoration.
The arms and legs on this Ethan Allen armchair were heavily scratched. We used compounds to fill in the gaps then matched the existing finish when painting over the repaired areas.
An overhead view of the Peoria Women's Club. Heritage recently restored and reinstalled the club's windows.
Part of a series of kitchen cabinet doors that were stripped and refinished.
A custom stained glass window that was commissioned for an award's dinner.
Here is a look at a window repair in progress.
This is a before photo of a bathroom window. This piece, and eleven more like it, were cleaned and reglazed.
An oil painting after being restored. The original surface was covered in mold.
A statue of St. Patrick prior to its bronzing.
A rosewood veneer desk top. This piece had a dent in the vaneer. We sculpted a replacement piece and matched its finish to the rest of the veneer.
This window of St. Jude Thaddeus was recently repaired. A piece of his cloak had broken off and was replaced.
Windows that were repaired at a train station in Mississippi.
A graffitied monument partway through its cleaning.
A restored dresser during its reinstallation.
Prior to repairs, the top of this dresser was so warped that the wood surface had waves in it.
A mirror frame was repaired and reinstalled into its owner's home.
This window was shattered during a break-in. In the coming days we replaced it with a fresh glass and new frame.
A cemetery had dozens of headstones that required cleaning and repairs.
This is a freshly painted alcove for a stained glass window. A few weeks later the glass was installed after being repaired.
A section of wood paneled wall that suffered from water damage. This damage was mitigated and then the panels were refinished.
An opera house's window being worked on.
A set of repaired window frames being primed for painting.
This is an image of a large cabinet during its refinishing process.
An image of two sets of dining chairs getting painted.
A repaired stained glass window in a new wooden frame.
This is a stained glass window that received a new wooden frame.
Two brass candlesticks were given a multi-layered metallic paint job.
Six unupholstered chairs were stripped of their old finish and freshly stained/varnished.
An oil painting during a routine cleaning.
Three oriental stools getting repairs and refinishing.
A series of windows from an upstate opera house were receieving repairs.
A church's stained glass window undergoing restoration.
An attempt at refinishing some of our neighbor's coffered ceiling tiles.
This is a look at a seascape oil painting after it was cleaned and touched up. The old surface was marred and dirty.
A copper tub after a chemical cleaning and metalic paint coating.
This St. Joseph statue had lost both fingers and toes. It was later repaired and painted.
This is a large frame for a stained glass lightbox during its construction.
A wooden cross made in the driftwood style. This piece will be suspended over a client's mantle.
This monstrance required some fine tuning to get its luna and door to close properly.
One of a series of hardy church doors that were recently refinished.
This is a view of a painting restoration in progress.
This Sacred Heart of Jesus statue was originally white. Here is a view after it was painted.
An image of an oil painting prior to its restoration. This piece will recieve a cleaning to remove debris that has built up over time.
A custom wooden carry case for chalice.
This lamb statue had lost and ear and part of its jaw. We rebuilt those parts and attached them to the statue. Afterwards the whole piece was painted in an off-white hue.
A century chest after being refinished.
A vaneered end table after undergoing a restoration process.
This is a set of oak frames that will be used to suspend two glass inserts.
Four old metal candlesticks were buffed and polished to get their shiny surfaces visible once again.
This is a replacement stained glass piece that will be going into a church's window. The original Bible glass had a hole in it.
Here is our staff moving a large oil painting for an installation.
A custom lightbox built to make this stained glass window usable without direct sunlight.
This Mary statue had broken off of a tomb stone. We resecured it into place.